Sunday 30 May 2010

Assesment



So I had my assesment for my final year animation 'HOTDOG' last week on thursday 27th May. I was realy nearvous to begin with I supose that i was nervous that they wouldnt like my animation. In the end they liked my animation, the ending was very effective but the sound needs work. So I am currently working on improving the sound to hand in on Tuesday so that they can put it on the showreel. The sound needs some sound effects of Oscar breathin gor panting in the car and there needs to be some background sounds in the supermarket. I have the checkout sound ready but I am having problems with recording with Audacity. I hope this will be all completed in time. Overall I was very pleased with the assesment. I am also currently working on another animation I have to make a script yet but its basically about a Brown Cat so lets see what happens with it. I will upload a picture of him soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment