Wednesday 26 May 2010

Show reel


I put together just a quick show reel of my work so far on flash. I would like to do more Flash animations in the future so I can add more to the show reel. I dont think at the moment my work is good enough to be sent out to any companies instead I will send a CV which I am currently working on. There is a mixture of my final animation and some rough animations just to see how I would fit them all together on a reel. It isnt perfect it only took me a few minutes to put together and I havnt edited the sound. I would certainly make the soundtrack sink if I was to send the reel off to any companies. I have also put this on youtube to see if i can get any feedback off anyone so they can give me pointers on how to make a show reel.

No comments:

Post a Comment