Thursday 20 May 2010

Bob & Oscar Animatic

A quick animatic of my final animation 'Bob and Oscar' that I did at the beggining of the 3rd year. It hasnt got any sound unfortunatly as I didnt decide on what sound to put with it at the time. This isnt a great animatic is was rushed as I just wanted to get into animating as soon as poss and just get the animatic out of the way. I have kept to some of the scenes in the animatic and the story is the same. I have shortened it as i wouldnt have had time to animate all the scenes. Currently Im i have animated up to where Bob is in the shop and comparing prices of products while Oscar is still in the car getting even hotter or staring to get heatstroke. I still have a few scenes to go with Bob going to the checkout but Im thinking about leaving that till the end if I have time to animate it but it isnt that essential to have it just shows Bob taking abit longer in the shop. The next step is to animate Bob opening the Car door and finding Oscar passed out on the seat and then how he helps Oscar to kool down using some ice he bought from his shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment