Thursday 20 May 2010

Bob Walk Cycle

Here it is a quick Bob walk cycle had to make all his body parts into seperate symbols which took alot of time to draw each one. Its nothing great I think his head probably bobles up and down to much and he could do with perhaps one more frame as it looks like he has a slight limp and I would have liked him to blink which doesnt take too long to just put in quickly so i may do that in the future. I did have fun animating Bob walk it was easy to do too. I used Flash to animate him and I will do the same with my dog Osacar. I also want to make a Youtube account so I can put my work up on to try and get me noticed which will take some time as I still need alot of practice with using Flash. Hopefully soon I will have some Maya images up in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment