Thursday 20 May 2010

Toonboom



This is just a little preview or screenshot of what I drew on Toonboom. I havnt had much time to animate the rest of the dog yet since Im doing my Uni animation this was just an experiment working with Toonboom. It is an easy software to learn probably easier than Flash but since Ive been working with Flash a lot Toonboom just seems strange to use. I havnt worked out what all the tools are yet but in the future would like to do an animation using this. The drawing tools seem to be better than Flash but we will see how it goes. If i have time when Ive finished my animation ill try to do more on this. The little dog was based on the attitudes of my boyfriends dog Holly. She looks so cute when she lays on her back and her ears are all floppy on the floor with her paws in the air. I want to animate her rolling over onto her stomach just something really simple to get me started with working in Toonboom.

No comments:

Post a Comment